Edward E. Pepple
Edward is the Managing Partner and head of Corporate/Commercial Practice team of Edward & William Law Firm and has regularly advised local and international clients on various aspects of Corporate and Commercial Laws practice, Oil and Gas, Mergers and Acquisition, Regulatory and Compliance issues, Shipping and Maritime. Edward is a renowned M&A adviser to industries, he leads the corporate training, PPP Transaction Structuring Services, Strategy, Needs Assessments Consulting, Tax and Corporate Finance team of the firm.
Edward have rendered public policies advisory services, Public Private Partnerships and infrastructure finance structuring and advisories to international clients and some of the very recent transactions include;
- Advised HLSI in the Federal Ministry of Transport/HLSI Deep Blue Project contract which is the largest investment and foremost innovation ever in the Nigerian Maritime Domain Awareness and Deep blue economy in Nigeria
- Advised CRCC in the CRCC/ Federal Ministry of Transport – Abuja-Itapke-Warri Railway Line, the Warri Sea Port, Bonny Deep Sea Port and related infrastructure projects in partnership with the federal Government of Nigeria under Public Private Partnerships.
- Led Edward & William team in the training of the Nigerian Maritime Administration and Safety Agency on the Harmonized Standard Operating Procedures on Arrest and Detention of Persons and Vessels in Nigeria.
- Provided advisory services and consulted for the Presidential Implementation Committee on Maritime Safety and Security (PICOMSS) Stakeholders Awareness Forum on the International Ship and Ports Facility Security (ISPS) Code on the Theme: Enhancing Maritime Security for Increased Global Commerce which held on 19th April 2004, Hotel Presidential, Port Harcourt.
Edward Pepple has a considerable experience in the public sector haven served as executive chairman, Bonny Local Government Areas Council for two tenures. He is a member of the Nigerian Bar Association, the International Bar Association and Chartered Institute of Arbitrators, UK.
Contact Edward E. Pepple
+23480 3701 5401
- LL.M (Rivers State University in View), LLB (Uni Jos), BL (Abuja)
London Business School (Certificate in Meggers and Acquisitions)
Contact me today and schedule a consultation.
Shipping and Maritime
Maritime have continued to play very critical roles to national development and will require...Read More
Energy and Natural Resources
We have a clear understanding of the energy industry, the dynamics and the regulatory...Read More
We handle all Company formation, pre-incorporation and post incorporation advisory services and also under...Read More
Banking and Taxation
We provides various services to Banks and other financial institutions operating in Nigeria, and...Read More
Civil & Criminal Litigation
We have very knowledgeable attorneys handling litigations at all levels of Courts in Nigeria...Read More
We act as Company Secretary to many commercial and business enterprises by representing them...Read More
Carlitos V. International Hospital
Workshop – 19 April 2004
Presidential Implementation Committee on Maritime Safety and Security (PICOMSS) Stakeholders Awareness Forum on the...Read More
Workshop – 21-22 June 2006
Two Day Workshop on the Building Effective Interface and Dialogue Based Relationship Between Companies,...Read More
Workshop – 28-29 May 2009
Anti-Corruption Workshop on the Theme: Facilitating Anti-Corruption Practices in Local Government Administration; a Catalyst...Read More
Workshop – 26-27 November 2008
Budding the Environment for Strict Adherence to Due Process in Rivers State Client: Rivers...Read More
Round Table – 23-24 January 2008
Attracting Private Sector Collaboration and Fast Tracking Sustainable Development in Rivers State: Special SIP...Read More
Summit – 12-13 April 2010
South-South Emergency Management Summit on the Theme: Building an Effective Emergency Management Mechanism in...Read More